Friday, July 30, 2010

Pool party at the trails















Pool party at the trails this weekend. Brings suits, towels and BYOB. The Geronimo Line swimming hole is finally full and ready for action. Looks like chocolate milk.
















1st landing and 2nd lip in Geronimo are under water from last weekends thunderstorms. Judging from the dirty water marks on the tarps the water level has only dropped 6". I'm estimating there is a good 600 to 800 gallons of water laying here. The rest of the trails are good to go and still need watering.

No riding pics from Thursday's riding, becasue it was too dark to take anything decent. Ridgeway guys made it up to ride, before we got out of work. Brad and Dinger got some riding in. I made it to the trails to get away from work. Made quick work at widening the first lip 2 feet on the right side on the Roller Line leading into the Main Line. Should work better for the hip out to NBL Line so you don't have to carve the lip in order to make the landing. My arm proceeded to lock-up 3 times in 10 minutes so I gave up on digging and was going to try some riding. Go grab my bike and the back tire was flat. I think it was a sign since I have not had a flat tire in 3+ years. Will try again this weekend for some riding and action pics.

No comments: