Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dinger from the 3rd of July















I'm back from vacation and sadly this is the first post for July. I planned on doing a couple of updates while on vacation, but WiFi was pretty much non-existant. Some interesting journeys trying to find wireless networks that don't require passwords. I was hoping to hit up some trails in the Buffalo area, but instead my bike got to see Niagara Falls for the first time.

We will call this the Dinger edition. He bought Aaron's bike and he is riding smoother and going higher then ever. These pics are from 2 weeks ago when he was pulling new tricks on command for the camera.




















Still working on my photography skills, so most pics are taken late. Hoping to get a lot of pictures and riding in tomorrow.













































No comments: