Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Come Ride Me!!!

That's what she said. Seriously though. The trails are lonely. They need ridden. Thursday night riding session is a go and hopefully everyone can make it and the upcoming weekend. Brad and Dinger have some good helmet cam stuff I need to get up on Vimeo from their recent sessions.

I will admit it, I have been slacking at the trails. Works been busy and getting busier. 30 hours in the last 2 days and pretty tired, but I can't wait for Thursday. I could go into a rant here about how no one rides or digs, but what is the point. I know everyone is busy and the trails are not everyones priority. Just try to come out once a week and have fun on your bike, hang out, have a hot dog on the fire. It is going to be winter before we know it. I guess I did rant a little.

Stopped Sunday to see Brad digging at the trails on about 4 different projects. Between tornados in the area and atleast 4 inches of rain in a day or so, the trails handled it like a champ. Drainage is pretty dialed on most everything. Surprisingly they could have been ridden if you had knobbies on. Some minor repairs need done from the run-off from the tarps, but in general everything just needs ridden. We will get some pictures up next time.

No comments: