Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thursday Super Session

Thursday we had some visitors from Pittsburgh make the journey up to get some riding in. Josh, Brodie and Mark showed up around 1:00 or so and Brad and the boys showed them around and got them started. I was going to get out of work early and that backfired as normal. I rode in around 5:00 and got to witness the Mulville show on the Main Line. All I can say is dialed. Consistently hitting tree limbs that rarely get hit. Sweet combos like barspin to stretched toboggans. My favorite along with Chevy's, although he didn't see it. Josh and Brodie were getting thru Main Line and training most of the time. I'm sure our trails are quite a bit different then the standard Pittsburgh trails, since we are basically on flat ground, but I think they a had a good time and will hopefully return for some more sessions and a cook-out next time. Got a little bit of video, but no photos.

The trails saw more riding Thursday then probably any 2 weeks combined all year. Exactly what the trails have needed with the JAM coming up on June 26th. Alot of stuff was riding in and getting smoother as the day went on. Friday had a decent session also that I had to miss out on. Speaking of the JAM, make sure to tell everyone you know. I'm guessing riding will start around noon, although we will be there quite a bit earlier water and brooming. Sunday is the rain date, but hopefully Saturday it goes off. Bring your hot dogs and burgers. I will be bringing the grill down and I'm sure the fire will be going all day also. If anyone knows of anyone that wants to take pictures or do video, let me know. I will bring equipment. The dialing continues.

No comments: