Friday, June 11, 2010

Green is here







I love this time of year. The leaves are out and providing some nice shade. The ferns are growing like crazy. Moss and algae are growing in places and giving certain obstacles character. Dinger is whipping into tree branches.
The 2nd double roller was changed last night into a single bigger roller. Seams to be alot smoother and faster. Brad and I have been discussing on changing the step-up roller after the 2nd berm all day. Want to make it more effortless and still fun. Any ideas?
There will be someone at the trails all weekend afternoon to dark. Get down to the trails and get your 5 wheel barrows in. If you don't want to dig, talk to Brad or me and we will set you up on the maintenance program. Plenty of work for everyone. Hopefully the rain misses us this weekend and we can get some sessions in both days.

1 comment:

mike said...

hey me and a couple of my friend are going on a trail trip in july threw pa i was wanting to stop by a ride for the day can you hit me up with a email and let me know whats up cottle01@hotmail.com