Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Funday


Dinger 3ing the step-up in the Main Line.












Brad 3 tail tapping the set out of the 3 berm.













Went to ride the trails today and a skatepark contest broke out. Not really. Just a little jibbing on the set out of the 3 berm that resembles a street spine. Brad was pulling some trickery that I had never seen before and Dinger was hucking and coming close at multiple tricks.

I missed it, but Aaron made it down to the trails with a 26" MTB jumper. We have had many discussions on whether a 26" bike could make it thru the trails or not. Some of the MTB guys that don't ride trails, I think were thinking that it couldn't be done. I was positive that the correct rider on a good 26" MTB jumper could get it done. Aaron and Brad were making it thru the Main Line and Roller Line after a couple of tries. Being 36, I don't know when I will outgrow a 20" little kids BMX bike, but there is some hope I will have something to ride when I finally do.

No comments: