Saturday, April 10, 2010

Did we miss Summer???



















What is going on with this weather? Last weekend we were diggign without shirts and this morning I wake up to snow on the ground. Is it November and I slept the last 7 months?

Anyways it looks like it will warm up nicely today, maybe into the low 60's and we should be able to get some work at the trails done. Probably going to be muddy for sure, but we got plenty to keep busy. I have not been able to get to the trails since last Saturday and 2 or 3 good digging sessions went down. Curious to see what got done, get some pics and get a digging work out on.

Come on down and dig. There is plenty of shovels for everyone, just don't use mine when I'm there. The trails are not going to build themselves.The photos above are from The Heathens trails last May. Two of my favorite pics taken last year of the Spencer boys. Aaron with a casual tobaggan and Jordan leaning it over without one foot.

No comments: