Monday, April 19, 2010

Christmas in April at Autonomy Bikes




Some days at work when UPS delivers packages it feels like Christmas, because I forgot what I ordered and it's sort of a surprise when I open it. I was expecting the Autonomy Bikes top load stems back this week from the anodizers, but not today. Brad and I were excited to see how the colors turned out compared to the 2nd prototype batch a year ago. Getting them tumbled made them super shiny and the colors I think look a lot cooler. I'm having a hard time deciding which color to throw on my bike. As you can see we have stems available in 6 colors to spruce your ride up. If you have not seen the stems up close, they have a 2" reach, although they look really short. Very turndown friendly back side, with the pinch bolt between the steer tube and handle bars. I need to get them weighted, but last batch was about as light as anything currently available. Still skeptical, if they can hold up to my 270#+ of trail riding and technical ramp riding, they will hold up for you. See Joe or Brad at the trails or Aaron at his new bike shop soon.

No comments: