Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Let the digging begin
















While building roofs in the area have been caving in from the heavy snow loads this winter, the roll-in proves to be a well engineered structure. Penn State taught me well, like my dad would say.
















The start of the trails covered in foot plus deep snow. If there was only some way to stack jumps out of snow and majically convert it to dirt. Stacking would go 10 times quicker.


Let the digging begin. Actually Brad has been at it for over 2 weeks although the woods are still full of snow and the ground is frozen. The pics are from his phone from Feb 13th. Between my travels to Pittsburgh on Tuesday and the State College area today, it seems like we are the only ones in PA with any snow. It hasn't stopped Brad at all. The Buffalo locals even made it down Sunday to help Brad out. Monday morning we had flooding in the area and Brad said it was a treat getting into the trails Monday night. I'm sure he will be out all this upcoming weekend so give him a call and help him out. I'm trying to get over this cold I have had for over 2 1/2 weeks then I will be ready to catch up to Brad on wheel barrows. Expect blog posts to start ramping up and trail digging photos again. Year end video hopefully coming soon. Here is a test edit with some different software from over the weekend. You have footage, give me a call so I can use it. Not much on my camera. http://www.vimeo.com/20446145


It's going to be a great year at the trails so get your work in now so we can enjoy it later.

No comments: