Wednesday, October 20, 2010

PSU Jam & Tired Sunday

Aaron with a can-can on the right hip in the 360 berm line on his new, dialed, fully chromed S&M Dirt Bike acsented with a couple of red parts. All I can say is sweet. Only pic taken Sunday.














Everyone had a great time at the PSU Trails Jam on Saturday and rode hard until dark. The trails were the best I have ever seen them and thats going back 15 years. Six Farmboys went on the day trip with Aaron missing out this time. I'm sure he would have been ripping with Brad and Jordan. Unfortunately I took no pics from the jam, but there are enough between the Heathens blog and the PSU Trails blog to satisfy. Dinger got some video late in the day with some good commentary. I haven't watched yet, but heard enough on the way home to keep everyone laughing for most of the 3 hour drive.

Sunday had most everyone tired and sore, with half of us making it to the trails for an easy session. Alot of visitors down from Western New York to get their last sessions in before snow flies. Upcoming weekend looks good, so get to the trails and get your last runs in before it is too late.

4 comments:

fish said...

hey this is fish from state me and christian would like to come up and visit maybe before the snow get here so if ya could hit me up and maybe we can work something out maybe next weekendish let me know what ya think

Anonymous said...

trails were jamming this past week, its geting cold out and the dirt is gonna start doing some wierd things. but should be riding this comming weekend.

fish said...

we would love to make the trip this weekend if you could hook us up with a number and a location thatd be sweet

Anonymous said...

Hey Fish,

Email me at work and I can get you directions and some phone numbers. Looks real iffy this weekend. Expecting snow Friday and if it comes then the trails will probably be done for the year.

joe.glotz@warrenindustrialsolutions.com