Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Where you been?

Work, work, work is about it. I haven't been able to get to the trails since my super nose dive to death. Hip and knee are feeling good again and hopefully I can get some riding in soon. If things go according to plan, after another 2 to 3 weeks I will be living at the trails again.

Brad has the new Dirt Bike running smooth and he is loving it. All black and looking sweet. I haven't seen him ride it yet, but I'm hearing good things. 360 variations coming back soon?

Dinger was home for Labor Day weekend and they got some riding in at Farmboys. Trails were acting weird with the winds that were blowing thru and the cold.

Brad made it out to Cleveland to ride Dave's secret trails. Everything sounds good and hopefully they can keep them a secret and avoid the normal Cleveland trail plowing death.

He made it to Meadville on Labor Day for a trail jam and had a great time. Fun trails and cool locals. Hoping to get down there this year.

No pictures again. Sorry and I know post suck without pics, but check out this video in the mean time. http://www.vimeo.com/14680460

A lot of jams coming up in the next month and working on plans to get to some. Brad's heading out this weekend for some riding with Dinger. Plans up in the air, but should be good.

No comments: