Monday, May 17, 2010

Bucks Trails Jam & Dew Tour Sunday

Word from Dan Parra is that there is going to be a Jam at Buck's Trails in Erie on Saturday, May 22nd starting around 2pm. If anyone is interested in going, get a hold of Brad. I'm tied up with my Mom's retirement party that day and will have to miss the sure to be, good time at Buck's. If you're not familiar with Buck's Trails, check out Square One's video Up in Arms on http://www.bmxmdb.com/ for what they looked like in 2001. I'm not sure what they have running, but if they are having a jam, I'm sure they have some good stuff hitting. If anyone needs directions, let me know.

Around 3pm Sunday I got a phone call from Brad that some out-of-towners were at the trails doing Dew Tour tricks. Funny thing was that Brad was not at the trails and was tied up with family stuff. He got a text saying there were some pros there destroying the place. I finally got to the trails around 4 and got to see the Ridgway kids rip it up. They had been there since 10:30 and were pretty dead from riding the whole time. DK rider / Monkey was going off with some Dew Tour caliber stuff from what I heard. I only got to see a couple of runs, but it was all good. They did a little of filming for DK so we will see what pops up on the internet in the next month. Hopefully we start seeing them to the trails for normal weekend sessions.

1 comment:

Adam R said...

Hey I met a bunch if u guys at potoz's jam
last sept, brad, Jordan, digger etc. I'm trying to come up there this yr for sure, how can I get some directions. I'm only like 90 miles south of there.